- 1 lb Chicken Wings / Drumsticks / Thighs
For the marinade:
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Daesang Korean Chili Paste (Gochujang)
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1-inch piece Ginger, peeled and minced
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- Scallions, for garnish (optional)
How to make:
First make the marinade by mixing all the ingredients together. Whisk to make sure the Gochujang is completely dissolved.
Score chicken drumsticks / thighs and marinate them for at least 30 minutes or even overnight.
Preheat the oven to 200C. Bake the chicken for about 20-30 minutes until cooked through. Serve immediately with steamed rice.