Flavoured coffees are like the simplest pleasures of life. It adds a sweetened touch, of your favourite flavours, to your regular coffee. And if you’re a Biscoff lover, why not flavour your coffee with a dash of this addictively delicious cookie butter? I promise you that this Biscoff Latte recipe is super easy to make, no real barista skills needed, and of course a delicious one that hopefully would make you want to keep re-making it!
It’s always lovely when your cup of coffee comes with a little side of Biscoff biscuit, so combining the two into one is honestly quite a treat. You’ll need Biscoff in the form of a smooth spread for this recipe, layer it at the bottom of the mug and then top with milk, coffee, and milk froth. I personally don’t like to add sugar to my coffee so have left the sugar amount up to your own personal taste as everyone has their own preferences when it comes to sweetness. The recipe currently makes it hot but you can totally serve it in the form of iced coffee too by adding ice cubes into it after layering the Biscoff Spread.
How to make a Biscoff Latte
Starting with ingredients, you’re going to need:
- Biscoff Spread (of course!)
- Vanilla Extract
In terms of coffee, I simply use instant coffee. Although if you’re more particular about your coffee, feel free to fire up your coffee machine and make espresso shots for it.
Equipment-wise, you can pretty much do everything with a microwave/hob and a mug. But here are a few little devices/equipment that just make life easier for this recipe.
- Hand Milk Frother – helps to froth up the milk in less than a minute and I barely have to move a muscle. A must-have for coffee-making at home in my opinion (unless you have a proper coffee machine and barista skills).
- Milk Pan – you could just use the smallest pot you can find but a milk pan is specifically designed to warm milk on the hob, with a handy lip to assist with pouring.
And if you like my little coffee cups in the photos, you can get them here as well.
*Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through the links, I may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
- Hand milk frother
- Milk pan
- 3 tbsp Biscoff Spread
- 1 cup Milk
- ¼ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup Coffee
- Sugar (optional) to taste
- Divide the Biscoff spread between 2 mugs, 1½ tbsp per mug. Microwave on high for 20 seconds until the Biscoff spread melts.
- In a milk pan, heat milk over medium heat. Add in the vanilla extract and keep stirring until the milk's steaming. Do not allow to boil or scald the pan.*
- Remove the milk from heat. Using a hand milk frother, whisk the milk until frothy on top.
- Reserving the froth, pour warm milk over the melted Biscoff spread, dividing between the two mugs. Stir in coffee (half of the stated amount per cup) until blended.
- Top with milk froth and serve immediately. Add sugar if desire.
Save & pin this recipe